To refer a youth to Forest Ridge, please use the links below.
Referrals for Forest Ridge Youth Services Residential Treatment program should include current:
- social history
- psychiatric or psychological evaluations
- education information, including IEP needs or summary
- case permanency plans or court reports
- treatment progress and discharge reports from previous placements
- other relevant information
If additional information or clarification is needed to assess a youth’s appropriateness for placement, Admissions staff may contact the referring worker or may seek to conduct a phone or in-person interview with the youth.
Forest Ridge is an equal opportunity provider.