Comprehensive Residential Treatment
Core Program Components
- Individual, Group, Family and Crisis Intervention – Behavioral Health Intervention Services
- Socially Interactive Environment
- Cognitive Behavioral Strategies, Four Phase Core Developmental Program
- Staff Secure
- Individualized Treatment Plan
- Self Study Group
- On Campus Nursing Services
- Therapy Services
- Girls Circle Group
- Substance Abuse Education, Treatment
- On Site Education, Forest Ridge School
- Family Involvement
- Discharge Planning
- Restitution, Community Service Supervision
- Recreation, Sports
- World of Work
- SE Support Services
These components are included in all of the Residential Treatment programs.
CWES (Child Welfare Emergency Services) and Shelter
CWES serves Lyon, Sioux, Osceola, O’Brien, Dickinson, Clay, Buena Vista, Emmet, Palo Alto, and Kossouth Counties in Iowa for Human Services, Juvenile Court Officers, and Law Enforcement to aid in the diversion of shelter placements. For more information, contact Nikki Lawson.
Shelter provides emergency housing for both boys and girls in separate sleeping units. Shelter is a short term solution while other arrangements are being made for the youth. For more information, contact Chad Dunlop.